- This agreement is made between Glydespaces.co.uk ("We") who operate the site and the User ("You").
- The User in this agreement is someone who uses or views the Site (“Glydespaces.co.uk”).
- By entering into this agreement you are confirming that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without providing advance notice to you. If there are changes made to the Terms and Conditions we will endeavour to inform you. Any changes will be posted here, and will apply from the time of posting.
Your Responsibilities as User of the site
- You agree that your use of the site is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not create any false account, or use your account for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to fraudulent bookings, fraudulent listings, and/or money laundering.
- You may not use the site to upload any content via any means that is inaccurate, illegal, fraudulent, misleading or offensive.
- Using or attempting to use the site to promote any commercial goods or services is prohibited.
- You agree that we can communicate with you via any means made available to us, including email, phone, text and social media platforms.
Your Responsibilities as Parking Space Owner
- You are in possession of a parking space, and have listed said space on the Site.
- You agree to Glydespaces.co.uk publishing your advert details on our website, and providing information to potential tenants who may wish to rent your parking.
- You confirm that you have the legal right to rent out the parking space, either through ownership or express permission from the owner to do so.
- You agree to inform us immediately if you receive contact from any authority in connection with use of the parking space. We reserve the right to terminate any ongoing agreement, and/or remove the space from the site if deemed appropriate or necessary.
- You will ensure that the listing description of your space is accurate.
- You confirm that the parking space is suitable for purpose.
- You confirm that any photographs used in the advert either belong to you, or you have been express permission by the owner to use them to advertise your parking space. Glydespaces.co.uk does not hold responsibility for any breach of copyright.
- You are required to provide us with any information reasonably requested by us with regards to you or your parking space.
- You agree to allow us to promote your parking space, with a view to renting it out on your behalf, in accordance with the terms set out here and in the Parking Space Rental Agreement.
- You agree to allow us to rent out your parking space, once you have confirmed availability of said space, and to set up a rental on your behalf.
- You agree not to propose any changes to the Parking Space Rental Agreement once your space has been let without contacting us. Once your space has been let, the tenant is under no obligation to accept any proposed changes to the Agreement.
- You agree to provide your parking space in accordance with the description as supplied in the website.
- You agree to respond to all queries from us, or any tenant, relating to you or your parking space in a courteous and timely manner.
- You agree to keep your contact information updated at all times. We will not be held responsible if you do not receive messages from us, or a potential tenant for your space.
- You agree not to attempt to contact a potential tenant until a rental has been confirmed, or we grant you permission to do so.
- You are responsible for any insurance that may be required with regards to the rental of your parking space.
Your Responsibilities as Tenant
- You agree that Glydespaces.co.uk is a platform for advertising parking spaces. We hold no responsibility for the information supplied in an advert regarding a parking space, or for the parking space itself.
- We offer no guarantee as to the condition of the parking spaces listed on the site. The owner of the space provides this information, and whilst we endeavour to ensure that this information is accurate, and the parking space is fit for purpose, we offer no guarantee of this.
- You agree not to attempt to contact a parking space owner until a rental has been confirmed, or we grant you permission to do so.
- Upon arrival at the parking space at the commencement of the rental period, you should inspect the parking space and ensure that it is suitable for your requirements. If this is not the case, you may request to terminate the rental and be provided with a full refund (within 48 hours of initial payment).
- You agree not to utilise the parking space for any unauthorised use.
- You agree not to obstruct other parking spaces or property when parking.
- You agree to notify us immediately if any damage occurs to the parking space.
- You agree not to conduct any commercial activity from the parking space.
- You agree to maintain the parking space in good order, and leave it in the same condition as it was found.
- You agree to provide 30 days written notice to terminate the rental.
- You agree to adhere to an owner’s request to terminate the rental of their parking space.
- You agree to vacate the parking space on the Rental Termination Date specified, and return any entry devices, permits or other items to the owner by this date.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to the site for the allowance of repairs, maintenance or the implementation of new features or services. In this event, we will make every effort to restore access to the site as quickly as reasonably possible.
- Your information will never be sold or rented to third parties for any purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event of circumstance shall Glydespaces.co.uk be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising from the use or in connection with the use or performance of the site or any information obtained from us.
- We will not be liable for any economic, business, or financial damage, nor for any indirect or consequential loss to you arising as a result of your use of the site.
- We will not be liable in the event of a claim made by either party (Parking Space Owner or Tenant) once entered into an agreement, and shall not be required to return any monies received to either party in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage to either party in the event of a claim.
- We hold no responsibility for any computer virus transmitted through the site. It is your responsibility to make use of appropriate anti-virus software when using the site, and act with caution as with any other online transaction.
- It is your responsibility to verify any information that you may obtain on Glydespaces.co.uk with the relevant authorities before acting upon it.
- Any form of copying, duplication or reproduction of the site for any commercial purpose is not allowed.
- You may not utilise any form of data mining, gathering or extraction tools on the site to extract data for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction of any part of the site.
If you would like to discuss the Terms & Conditions set out above in further detail, you are welcome to contact us on [email protected].